Purchasing online doesn't need to be difficult and we've tried to make the experience as simple and painless as possible because we value you as a customer. To make online purchasing a pleasure, we've reviewed our product range thoroughly and established which products are best suited to online purchase given the complexities in their respective supply chains. The end result is an offering tailored to those who want and prefer to make quick online purchases from the convenience of their garden, home, office, field or field office!
PLACING AN ORDER
To place an order on the VUNA AGRI online store, follow these simple steps:
- Step 1: Have a look at the products we have available;
- Step 2: Click on the product image or name to view more information about the product(s) you would like to buy;
- Step 3: Add your desired the item(s) to your cart;
- Step 4: Click on the "PROCEED TO CHECKOUT" button when you are ready to checkout;
- Step 5: Check your order and follow the order placement process - Click 'PLACE ORDER';
- Step 6: You will then receive an 'ORDER CONFIRMATION' email which will confirm your order and will also include payment details and instructions.
Orders will only be processed once payment in full has been received.
Import to note:
- All our prices listed exclude VAT at 15%. If you are purchasing through a VAT registered company or are VAT exempt, we will ask for your VAT number and details; and
- Although invoices are provided through the online store to process payments, we also provide our customers with a TAX INVOICE following the completion of their purchase.
PAYING FOR YOUR ORDER
Once you have placed your order, received a confirmation email, payment can be made using one of the following methods:
- Manual payment through bank deposit or through YOCO, our online payment provider; and
- Payment on collection of your order.
Depending on your choice, instructions will be provided to you at checkout.